What's New Bornemann
We are excited to announce that B&K is now the distributor for ITT Bornemann twin screw pumps throughout the states of Washington, Oregon, Idaho and Alaska. ITT Bornemann Pumps is a leading global provider of highly engineered pumps and systems for the oil and gas industry, as well as the industrial, food and pharmaceutical sectors.
Twin screw pumps are self-priming, double-ended positive displacement pumps with external timing gears and bearings. They are available in over 80 sizes, and their design eliminates all metal-to-metal contact within the pump.
Some advantages of ITT Bornemann twin screw pumps:
• Wide range of applications
• Pumped capacity proportional to speed
• Compact construction
• Direct drive without speed-reducer possible
• Change of pumping direction - simple
• Pumping elements - simple to replace
• Easy maintenance
• High viscosities possible
• Low pulsations
• Low noise level
• Dry running possible
• Constant flow on varying pressures and volumes
• Very good suction performance up to NPSH 1 - 1,5 m/3 - 5 feet
• Engineered 2-piece shaft and screw construction
• They can handle any non-homogeneous fluid, including:
o Caustic solution
We look forward to offering these high-quality, cost-effective pumps and systems with our customers. This opportunity helps us carry out our mission to be the best provider of lowest total cost solutions.